We are looking for strong, smart, multi-taskers with the ambition to join a fast-paced and fast-growing business. Full-time and part-time positions are available in the below fields:
An Account Coordinator is a critical part of RKB's mission to deliver timely, accurate, and professional service to a specialized group of customers and sub-contractors.
In a fun and fast-paced environment, this position requires heavy phone and e-mail communication with customers, utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, and identify and communicate effective solutions. The Account Coordinator will work within a team environment, as well as communicate internally with other departments.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Preparing account service-related documents such as scheduling work orders, work order reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence needed.
- Work intimately with customers and coordinate the entire lifecycle of their projects
- Provide stellar customer satisfaction at all times
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Reviewing vendor quotes.
- Following up with sub-contractors and stores.
- Schedule new requests as needed.
- Assisting on the day to day jobs of the account manager.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Detail oriented with a strong work ethic
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities (Microsoft office a must)
- Experience working with high-volume processes
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as required
E-mail email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and note if you are looking for a part-time or full-time position.